The official Graffix Discord bot
A new bot in your server is always a bit weird to deal with. Here are the commands just so you know:
- g!help: Gives an overview of what the bot is capable of, i.e. commands.
- g!membercount: Gives the number of members in the server.
- g!ping: Tells the ping of the member who initiated the command.
- g!avatar: Provides the member who initiated the command their Discord username, Discord ID, and their Discord profile picture.
- g!kick: Kicks the mentioned player (requires the member initiating the command to be higher in the hierarchy).
- g!ban: Bans the mentioned player (requires the member initiating the command to be higher in the hierarchy).
- g!clear: Clears the messages with the specified digit (requires the member initiating the command to be higher in the hierarchy).
- g!supportform: Gives the form to submit any sort of Bugs, Suggestions, and/or Feedback.
- g!play: Plays audio (requires a YouTube URL).
- g!hi: Says bye.
- g!bye: Says hi.
- g!hug: Prompts the bot to hug you back.
- g!noob: Prompts the bot to say no u.
In order for this feature to be used, you will need to rename your welcoming channel to #community-log.
No installation needed. It's a discord bot, not an application.
Want to contribute? Great! However, we still haven't set up our donation link. We will get that up and running as soon as possible!
This whole bot is free. Yep. Free. No hidden fees. Just plain free.